<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.ON A BOAT, MOTHERFUCKER LOL..{ Sunday, January 10, 2010 }



1:52 WINS FOREVER ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL.

Aiy almost made it today. I ignored his msn msgs in the morning and blocked him off, but caved in at 8pm. It takes time I guess? Some habits are hard to break.

Crashed Shaun's place for awhile to get some work done.


This is how his hair looks like in the morning ROFL. WITHOUT GEL. Super amazing rofl rofl rofl.

He then had to leave for a family gathering, so Haris picked me up and sent me home. I rode pillion and initially i was scared shitless, but it got better after I realized i probably wouldn't die lol.

Riding a bike is pretty exhilarating. You hear nothing but your heart beating in your ears and the wind whipping past your face, especially along the long highway roads. I kinda like it. You just sit and watch as the world speeds past, observing everything and nothing at the same time - really keeps the brain blank and for that short amount of time, i was pain free. Must do it again soon.


I made him my bitch lol.

We just talked a little to keep my mind off him. But now he's gone home and everything is just silent again and when the silence comes, wallowing immediately follows. God damn I hate wallowing. I try to keep preoccupied - making stuff, doing work but God damn when there's no one around me, you're just in my head. I can't make you go away, i can't make the pain go away, I just want to be over you asap zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Aiy gonna go make more shit now or something k bai zzzzzzzzz