<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.I want to throw in the fucking towel...{ Friday, January 1, 2010 }

Yesterday I waited and waited and waited and waited and waited for your call. Part of me knew you wouldn't and yet for some stupid reason I still hoped that you would (probably because my brain is obviously small and damaged).

I hate that when I ask for a call you tell me it's a waste of money. What am I, chopped liver? I've been waiting for you for months on end and you won't even drop me a line at the end of the year. You keep saying you don't have time to txt because you're moving around and shit, but what the fucking fuck seriously?? One tiny txt takes like 20 seconds - You don't even have 20 seconds to spare me???? Am I that unimportant or do you honestly not give a flying fuck? You just take it for granted that just because last year I waited for you so this year my waiting is a given too yes? Sometimes I just wonder why in the fucking hell I am waiting. You tell me you're putting in soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much effort etc etc but honestly, i don't see it; have never seen it; don't actually expect to see it.

You didn't call so i tried to call you instead, but your phone was turned off. Which means you forgot about my asking you to call. Thank you. I feel so appreciated, you wonderful man you.

Kinda fed up, kinda at my limit, kinda pissed off, kinda hurt, kinda feel like shit, kinda at the end of patience, kinda want to punch you in the face, kinda don't want want to see you anymore.

You'll be back in 6 days, and right now i can't be fucked about it - honestly i'm not even sure if I'm still in love with you anymore.

Thanks for the great start to the new year. Happy 2010.