<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.Sex is sex is sex is JUST sex...{ Saturday, December 12, 2009 }

What's the big fucking deal (no pun intended)?

Why must you have a fucking opinion about everyfuckingthing? Lesbians, economics, food, relationships etc etc all not up to your standards everything is fucked up right right right? I wish you would just shut the fucking fuck up. Why can't we just have a normal meal without snide remarks and annoying stereotypes and your high and mighty always-right attitude? Bloody fucking ballsac zzzz.

Fucking annoyed. Also, i don't know what the fuck my boyfriend is doing. I forgot to bring my phone and sent him an internet sms informing him about it. And he should have received it by now and when i got home a bbm asking me why i wasn't replying wtf zz. he's not online or anything also what the fucking fuck how am i supposed to tell him then replied his bbm and now he isn't replying and he's not online am i supposed to send telepathic waves to france or something fuck la tsk. REFUCKINGPLY ME BOA HOMAN zzzzzzz.

Argh super fucking annoyed la fuck zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz want to punch something.

In other, less fucking annoying news, i bought my (very annoying) boyfriend shoes for xmas. They are pretty cute, i hope they will become his wardrobe staples and he'll throw out those ratty puma shoes heh.




Canvas Plimsoles in Hunter green and Navy blue. Chio and expensive and shipping will cost me both armpits and both legs.




In other news, I love these shoes to fucking death. How fucking chio are they omg? Reviews say they are comfy and don't pinch even after walking for hours (49 reviews lor don't anyhow discredit lol). But they are USD $48 excluding shipping and i spent all my moneys on my boyfriend already so bo pian i shall pine at my monitor for weeks to come lol. That shade of blue is so gorge la omg but probably won't match 95% of my wardrobe so sad sighhhhhh.

Also, I am making chio presents for my dependables next week! I practiced today and the practice piece turned out chio which is obviously good news. Super happy, gotta buy materials on Monday. But it's only for the guys leh how ah how ah what to make for meiyern lol help me i don't know!

(As you can see, my mood has obviously improved over the part where i talk about chio shoes)

Okay I am tired, just a few pictures to annoy the fuck out of the boyfriend because he is annoying me by not replying me lol.


This is the best looking model i've helped prep. Like srsly. Fucking fucking fucking handsome lol droool

OKAY BOYFRIEND I HOPE YOU ARE FUCKING JEALOUS NOW SERVE YOU RIGHT LOL NOW REPLY MY FUCKING MSGS LOL

LOL okay bai.