<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.Relatively annoyed...{ Saturday, November 21, 2009 }

my blisters are really hurting - i can barely stretch my toes out without pulling on the wounds tsk fuck. You know what else is annoying? My boyfriend going out with lbxx. In fact, that annoys me a lot more than the blisters. He makes it sound like he doesn't have a choice, which is probably true, but it's still annoying.

Anyway, cleaned up my desktop. Looks .. clean.

Also, my flickr account expires today. Which is also annoying.


THIS IS WHY YOU ARE FAT, FATTY.


Eyes so small and slitty, they can be covered by horizontal fingers lol.


More evidence of tiny eyes.


Annoying face lol.


The shirt I made him :D


LOL SCREENSHOT OF YOUR GROSSNESS. I have like 201938 of him digging for gold it's the grossest thing ever (at least this one is like covered lol). THE REST ARE FOR BLACKMAIL lol.


This is how we communicate lol.




Also, not sure where i got this from i think it's pretty sweet.

Okay feeling a little better now after posting your unglam pics lol. Still love you, but you're a fat douche lol okay byeeeeeee.

OH WAIT OH WAIT!


WTF IS THIS SHIT? Someone searched for anal shrinking and found my blog ROFL ROFL ROFL What the hell ??! I don't even!? HAHAHAH FUCKING FUNNY BEST SHIT EVER.


Also, I pwn my boyfriend.

Okay that really is all lol bai~~