<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.Why are you so ~special~ ?..{ Friday, October 2, 2009 }



Srsly broke like dog. Probably because of these :


Topshop Floral Panel Dress. ( MY MOUSTACHE KICKS YOUR MOUSTACHES' ASS! ROFL)


F21 Tank + Target Shoes


Supre Dress

Aiyyy have to update my selling post soon I'm like broke-r than a broken heart pls omg.

Also, i really miss my boyfriend. I don't know how to describe this weird feeling. It feels like I'm holding my breath and I can only let it all out when he's around.

Er okay i realize I just describe a fart. LOL. It's just this tense kinda feeling that we both used to get all the time, even before he left.

Can't wait til he comes back so i can.. er.. fart at him. I can't say release either what! cuz then it'll sound like poo or an orgasm or something rofl rofl rofl.

It's like .. an overwhelming sense of relief to be honest. It's only when i'm around him that i can truly relax heh.

In other news, yesterday I had to skip the movie with Shaun to take photos of our furniture to sell. Inhaled about 5 kg of dust at the same time. Happy birthday to me.

Okay that is all, time to leave the workplace baiii