<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.Some people just shouldn't fuck(ing procreate.)..{ Wednesday, October 28, 2009 }

Some people say I am mean. Others says I am the female version of Lord Voldemort. Some even say I am the devil incarnate. But I disagree. I am but the flesh and blood of you and her. Come to think of it, maybe the devil moniker holds true.

Some people really shouldn't fuck. Okay fine, fuck like a monkey if you want to, just don't get the girl pregnant. Cause' pregnancy = baby, okay boys and girls? And we don't want a baby, now do we? Baby = fucking expensive, so if you don't want to spend all your fucking money on a baby, don't fuck and don't fucking get the girl knocked up.

Or if the girl is knocked up, abort the fucking baby. Because really, there's no point keeping the fucking baby, raising the fucking baby, then acting all sour and bitter and fucked up that you now have pay for a kid. A-fucking-bort it. It's better for everyone, the baby especially.

So let me just reiterate for dramatic effect.

Do not fuck.
Do not procreate.
Do not stick penis in vagina.
Do not shoot out millions of your mini-mes into said vagina, or her womb will explode.
Do not pass go.
Do not collect $500.
Do not pork underaged vaginas or go straight to jail.

When I am a parent, I will be nothing like you. I will be happy about my (planned) pregnancy. I will be ready for a child. I won't pop it out of my vagina then take all my regret out on it. I will never berate them or make them feel unwanted or shitty for existing. They might (and will probably) annoy the fucking shit out of me, but I will provide for them, care for them and let them know they are loved, however annoyingly fucktarded they may turn out to be.

Unless she/he turns into an ahlian/beng.

Just joking.

Remember to use a condom ya'll! Okay that is all bai.