<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.Om nom nommmmm..{ Friday, October 2, 2009 }

I just got back from dinner with the boyfriend's mom. It went better than usual, surprisingly. As in today chinese words were just flowing from my mouth!

MY. MOUTH. LEH!!!!

Must buy 4D already rofl rofl.

I actually knew how to say : internet, relationship, airport, mafia, fake knife, dumplings, library, usually, occasionally, once in awhile, last week, this week, toilet bowl, photographer, scar, chicken chop, restaurant, expensive, cheap, wedding, widened eyes, general shock, not 3 not 4 (HAAAAAHAHAHA) etc etc

Miso surprised at myself !! Conversation was a LOT less stunted then usual because, well, i could actually finish my sentences roflrofl

Okay now i just need to know how to say:

facebook ( DON'T FUCKING TELL ME 脸书 I WILL FUCKING BEAT YOU WITH A FUCKING STICK)
webpage
long distance relationship
photoshoot
calender

and i'm all set!

Aiya today was really tiring though. I ran around, cabbed around, collected stuff, sent stuff, melted in the sweltering heat, pinned bras, pinned underwear, ironed clothes for HOURS (!!!!!!), braved mustafa centre, got mindfucked by a weird indian lady and am now home trying not to concuss.

Meh.

Oh and the indian lady part was totally fucking weird!!!!!

I was waiting for a cab when an occupied one stopped in front of me. The occupants ( 2 indian women) were alighting so i just politely waited at the side for them to finish. Then the stumpier lady alighted, looked at me, smiled, and shut the fucking door.

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I was like um hello your friend is like paying so obvs she's going to come out what right? Then i asked her if her friend was continuing the cab and she just continued smiling and shook her head.

._. .....????

So i was like "then why did you shut the door????"

and she went:

(: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for the remaining time. I was like STOP SMILING AT ME YOUR CRAZY BITCH (lol no la i didn't really say that but i was thinking it really loudly in my head rofl).

Then her friend got out and i continued the cab in a generally freaked out state.

Creepy as shit, srsly.

Okay so that summarizes my day and my random crazy person encounter-of-the-week ROFL.

Okay that is all baiiiiiiiiii~