<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.I AM HAVING A FUCKING BAD DAY...{ Monday, October 5, 2009 }

Some days I'm okay, some days I'm not.

Guess what kind of day it was! See post title for hint.

So I went to collect my chair. At keppel road. By my fucking self.

Do you even know how fucking ulu keppel road is? I could run around naked and screaming at the top of my fucking lungs and (except for the random trickle of foreign workers that could possibly stalk and kill me) no one would see, hear, or feel me quaking the fucking ground.

In short - it's fucking, FUCKING ulu.

Can you not tell me you'll be meeting me then do a 180 when i'm already on my fucking way?

T. S. fucking. K.

Best part was, i assumed i'd get lost, but i didn't. Which resulted in me being an entire hour early. In ululand. YAY ME!

Called everyone who might be free (you know, those that aren't ignoring me?) but no one was. Except Ameer, but that was like after I collected my crap already.

So i just sat there, at the fucking bus stop, by my fucking self, for one entire fucking hour, doing nothing but rewatching whatever fucking videos i happened to have in my itouch.

Carried the chair back on the mrt, got 49238429384 stares (YES I AM A TERRORIST - I AM HERE TO BLOW YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF WITH MY HANDMADE BOMB IN THE SHAPE OF A WHITE STOOL. Fucking dumbasses.), some FUCKING CROTCHFACE just cut in front of me while I was trying to get through the big gantry (you know, for people carrying big things like CHAIRS, mother fucker), got stared at some more on the way home and carried the big fucking thing back to my OLD house because it's too dark and ulu and late to carry to the new house because - you guessed it - I WAS ALONE.

Maybe I need new friends. Maybe I need you to fucking come back from wherever the fuck you are right now so that I can stop having shitty days of shittiness because you aren't here for me to depend on, how about that?

Let me just summarize if for you if you're too lazy to read it.

Shit. Fuck. Shitty. Fucking shit. Fucking shitty shit. General shittiness. Fuck this shit. Fuck this fucked up shit. Shit in your hole means you're constipated; neck deep in shit means you have explosive diarrhoea; drowning in shit means your whole day was shitty to the point of overwhelming shittiness threatening to engulf you and clog all your orifices til you suffocate and die from too much shit because you will literally be filled with shit and therefore become full OF shit - at least until you explode.

Today, i fucking hate every fucking one.

Goodbye.

PS - I am trying my fucking hardest to understand the fucking theory behind it. You mean you'll only reply when I don't need you? I WAS ALONE. Let me reiterate that for dramatic effect k? I WAS ALONE. Damnfuckingit how could you completely ignore what i fucking said? Just move on to easier topics that make you feel less guilty or something? Fuck man i am so fucking pissed right fucking now, i can't even be bothered to txt you anymore tonight. How could you do that to me? After all your shit that I'm putting up with and you just pull this amazing stunt. Why not just stab me in the face while you're at it? It would probably hurt less.

I don't understand you anymore. Obvs I'm meaning less to you than fucking EVER. Who the hell DOES that !? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.