<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.boredom drives me fucking insane...{ Sunday, October 18, 2009 }

The past 22 hours have been .. nerve wrecking.

I've been spamming a lecturer, trying to get to him to explain the situation. But he won't pick up and when he called back this morning i was bathing and and i've been spamming ever since and he still won't pick up zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

So i called Keith instead. He makes me feel like the situation is controllable and not overwhelmingly horrible to the point of extreme projectile vomiting.

Also, today you're traveling with her to another place to celebrate her birthday, just the two of you. You shopped, ate, went to a bar, stayed in the same room and I really can't say that i am completely all right with it.

Actually, I want to rip her throat open and tinkle down her neck but hey i must act all sane and understanding that you want to be all gentlemanly and shit so okay lor, go travel with the girl with bushy eyebrows of bushiness to a random area by yourselves on her birthday i don't mind i don't mind at all.

(I typed all the shit that I wanted to say to you here, between these brackets. But i deleted every sentence because I know that it will hurt like a bitch. I could never hurt you that way, so you will never know.)

Oh and btw, today's the 60th day without you.

Only 77 days more til you come back.(I literally laughed to myself when i typed 'only'). Am obviously going insane okay bai that is all.