<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.Breast friends with FML rofl..{ Wednesday, September 23, 2009 }

Check this out :

http://mylifeisaverage.com/

Quite funny too haha it's like the opposite of FML lol.

Some gems :

Yesterday I saw an ice cream truck following a school bus around. Everytime a kid got off they'd buy ice cream. Best. Strategy. Ever. MLIA.

Today, in the showers after football, a teammate of mine said, "This one's too hot", to which I replied; "This one's too cold". Not expecting a room full of football players to get my reference, the entire room in unison said; "This one's juuust right". MLIA

Today, I walked into the kitchen to see my parents staring into each others eyes. I assumed they were having a romantic moment until I heard my dad say "Darling, I will always be the Champion of Staring Contests so save yourself the trouble and just blink". MLIA

Today we were in class and for some reason our teacher wasn't showing up. Suddenly the principle of our school ran into the room screaming "THE BRITISH ARE COMING, THE BRITISH ARE COMING" then ran out as fast as he could. Five minutes later our British substitute walked into the room. MLIA

Today, in my Spanish class, we were learning the Spanish names for colors. Right as the class all said together "negro" (which means black), the black boy who had just left walked back in. His face was priceless. MLIA.

Today, I was looking through a box of stuff that I made in kindergarten. There was a picture I'd drawn of a fish eating another fish which was eating another fish. I flipped it over to see what I'd called it. The title was "Nom nom nom". I was awesome. MLIA

Today, there was a new girl in my class called A.J. Ninami. She seemed like just another student. Then I read her name backwards. Guess who I'm asking out to Homecoming? MLIA

HAHAHAHA super random I love it!

Ok AFK lol-ing foreverrrrrrrr :D