<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.asdkfjnasodfjiosaidjf..{ Sunday, March 1, 2009 }

I'm at work right now and my brain is kinda fizzy.

Went to chingy's b'day party yst - it was a bit intimidating cuz i couldn't swear in case the pastor tried to exorcise me. Also, everyone was very conservative and ~holy~ and we played games.

GAMES LEH.

I had to run LEH. (Chingy how could you do this to me and david!?!) HAHAHA i haven't run in like a year or something la now my legs damn nua.

So anyway, yesterday flickr was being retarded and I have no laptop right now because i have not collected my precious from funan, so here are a bunch of pics ( there are about 7 missing la, i'll put them up later when i have a laptop again).

ALSO ALSO ALSO I GOT LUKE TO TALK TO CHINGY MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay i shut up now lol.


This is a good pic cuz you can only see half of homan HAHAHAHAHA i are joking honey don't kill me ;p


A really really hairy caterpillar.


Playing ~games~


HELLO LUKE MEET CHINGY :D :D :D :D


Addison running like the wind lol.

I'm sorry i didn't take much pics chingy, cuz i was ~running~ lol and later as it got darker all the pics were pretty blurry ):










This is Yi Ting. She is eating. HAHAHAHAHAHHAA :D


Pastor, chingy's brother-in-law and um miso sorry i cannot remember your name.




Trapped in the tiny hut/shelter thingy because ..


it was raining donkeys.


Spamming marshmallows LOL.


HELLO LUKE LOOK IT'S ANOTHER CHIO PHOTO OF CHINGY LOL LOL LOLZ.



Okay sorry this is where the pics got cut off lol more next week okay when i get my lappie back :D !

Hope you had a good birthday chingy and that you like the ~sacred~ present HAHAHAHA :D !