<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.oifosidfsodnfosdnf..{ Sunday, February 1, 2009 }

I'm tired.

So much shitty things have been going on that i can't be bothered to blog.

Mainly because the people i want to blog about READ MY BLOG. Now there's a dilemma. What's the point of a blog if you can't blog about what you want right?

I mahjonged yesterday til like 6am and now i'm at work.

Am stoned out of my freakin mind.

And i hate you. I realllly hate you. I think you're shitty and thoughtless and horrible and you just get on my nerves, each day more so than the last.

I want to tell you that OSD998wh9uwed9awuf9saudfaosndfosandf and that if i could i would oiwfiausdfiusadfaisd but i can't and you suck so bad you pwn all the vacuum cleaners on earth.

Also, i'm being stalked on livejournal. Some anonymous fucker has been leaving comments about my boobs in a lewd disgusting manner, and I tracked the IP add and it's some joker using the TP internet. So if you read my blog on the school computers, please let me know which terminal it is, so i can stalk that fucker and shove my foot up his/her ass.

If you've got a problem with me, at least tell me to my face so i can throw you over the parapet right?

Anywayyyyy that dickwad keeps leaving comments so i'm screening them (which means they're only visible to me unless i unscreen them) and will be replying his comments with things like:

It's okay. I accept your apology. It's not your fault your mom was an incestuous whore and your dad was a donkey. There's no need to be guilty about your lack of a penis.

or

I think it's brave of you to admit that you like animals that way.

or maybe

I think penile disfunction is pretty common for guys in their mid-thirties, but seeing how you're only 17 i think you should really get it checked out. And no, i really do not think those lumps are mozzie bites ( mozzie bites don't secrete pus).

HAHAHAHAHAHAH and since i'm SCREENING THE COMMENTS, NO ONE WILL KNOW THE ACTUAL RUBBISH HE/SHE SPOUTED HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUCK ON THAT, MOFO!

Oh man i hate shitty people so much.

Anonymous, if you're a girl, i hope your brother impregnates you.

If you're a boy - your penis will shrivel and invert, thus becoming a vagina. In the event that this happens, your brother will then proceed to impregnate you. With twins.

Just saying.

Okay I think i've racked up enough bad karma for one day lol bye.