<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.Do everyone a fucking favor...{ Friday, February 20, 2009 }

Go and fucking die.

You provoke me and when i tell you leave me alone - YOU GET ALL PISSY AND SHIT LIKE IT'S MY FUCKING FAULT?

So now it's my fault that you called me names? I used telepathy - is that it? I controlled your voice box with my superior brain waves right?

YOUR BRAIN FELL INTO YOUR FUCKING ANUS IZZIT? DON'T ACT ALL FUCKING RIGHTEOUS AND SHIT WHEN YOU STARTED IT OKAY WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING MOTHER FUCKER.

You should really join 10 straws, stick the end in your anus and blow with all your might - then maybe it'll travel back to it's rightful place. Or maybe you'll just impale yourself and die. Or perhaps you'll accidentally inhale and ingest your brain by accident then you'll become a paraplegic - oh wait. You'll be no different with a brain, tiny as it is.

Just fuck off la. I must have raped and pillaged 4287349218347983214 fucking villages in my past life to have deserved you as a brother.