<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.#941..{ Sunday, February 8, 2009 }

I wish there were more mornings like this.

I went to get the laptop from my fatty, and made him have brekkie with me at 9.30am. He was nua-er than an overcooked noodle lor lol. Then all through breakfast he kept staring behind my shoulder.

"What are you looking at?! Stop bio-ing the auntie la!"

"I'm not!!! I'm stoning."

"Why you cannot stone at me must stone at her??"

"Cannot stone to the front la not natural. Only can stone to my left."

WTF ROFL.

And i think he actually fell asleep while chewing. GG balls.

I palmed his face and he almost fell asleep again @_@.

Honey you're amazing la seriously i think your soul is actually like pig shaped or whatever HAHAHAHA okay bb~

(post note OMG TYPO LIKE MAD HAHAHAHAHA the original sentence was Honey you're amazing la seriously i think you have the soul is actually is like pig shaped or whatever OMG FAIL)