<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.pissed off...{ Thursday, January 22, 2009 }

I'm fucking sick and tired of every single person commenting on my boobs.

I'm fat.

Fat people have big boobs.

DEAL WITH IT.

I CANNOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THEM.

IT'S NOT LIKE I CAN SNAP MY FINGERS AND THEY WILL MAGICALLY DEFLATE OKAY?! THEY ARE STUCK TO MY FUCKING CHEST AND I CANNOT. DO. A. FUCKING. THING.

I LIKE THE WAY I DRESS. IF SOMEONE FLAT CHESTED WORE THE SAME THING NO ONE WOULD SAY OI WHY YOU WEAR SO LOW ETC.

I DO NOT LIKE TO KEEP HAVING TO WEAR FUCKING TEE SHIRTS OKAY? EVERY FUCKING DAY WEAR T-SHIRT LIKE NO FUCKING DRESS SENSE LIKE THAT FUCKING CHEEBAI UGLY LA CAN SO TELL ME TELL ME FUCKINg TELL ME WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ABOUT IT??!

YOU GIVE ME 10K I GO FOR BREAST REDUCTION SURGERY RIGHT NOW.

RIGHT FUCKING NOW, UNDERFUCKING STAND?

SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE FUCKING BOOBS AND APPARENTLY NO TACT, WHY DON'T YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT THE FUCK DOWN BECAUSE I CANNOT DO A THING ABOUT IT AND I REFUCKINGFUSE TO WEAR TEES EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY FOR THE REST OF MY FUCKING LIFE BECAUSE I JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE SOME SORT OF DRESS SENSE SO SHUT THE FUCK UP OR FORK OUT 10K.


UNDERFUCKINGBLOODYSTAND?