<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.Sodomizer, sodomizer you're a sodomizer ROFL dies...{ Friday, November 28, 2008 }

The days are short - our tempers shorter,
it's getting old i think we oughta
give and take a whole lot more,

BECAUSE THIS IS FUCKING PISSING ME OFF.

And fuck my maid cooked my asparagus. Not pleased. DO NOT TOUCH MY FOOD. WHY DO PEOPLE INSIST ON COOKING WITH MY INGREDIENTS HUH HUH HUH?! I mean, it's not like i have a lot of pet peeves or what why do people always piss me off?

a. do not touch my food.
b. do not cook my food.
c. do not eat my food. unless you want to die. slowly.
d. don't keep washing my bloody clothes, just cuz i tried them on while deciding what to wear doesn't mean they are dirty right!? What am i? A sewer rat? For fuck's sake man TSK.
e. don't be an inconsiderate fuck by blocking exits/ escalators etc. just don't block me stupid fucks.
f. DON'T EAT MY FOOD.
g. Don't refuse to put down the phone.
h. GIVE YOUR SEAT TO THE PREGNANT LADY, YOU STUPID FUCK! Unless you're carrying a fucking baby in your womb than fine, but if you're not than get the fuck off the seat, you inconsiderate fuckbag.
i. DON'T BLOCK MY WAY.
j. Don't block my way and make me miss my bus - that earns you a curse on your entire family.

okay fuck the list goes on nabei cheebai. Am damn cranky now la zzzzz.

I hate arguing with you. this is stupid and senseless and spastic and wtf i don't even know what's going on!

I will prolly delete this when i am calm(er).

Okay bye i will go eat delicious food now and that will make me feel better bye.