<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.It is now two pourty pibe a.m...{ Wednesday, November 5, 2008 }

I think karma is still out to get me. Today i got diarrhoea again, i had to run like the wind to avoid splatter rofl. Seriously. Super sian.

Had to rush to Vivo to meet my boyfriend, we had superdog that came with super crispy fries (yay!). Dropped by Candy Empire (WOOOOOOOO!!) after that, and bought peanut butter cups of awesomeness AND AND AND these weird-looking hazelnut balls from germany wtf they were awesome ! Sorta like the shell from ferrera roche ( how to spell rofl) but with crunchier nuts and a ball of hazelnut cream inside *swoons*.

Okay shall stop talking about food now kinda hungry shall start devouring peanut butter cups later.

Had the scare of my life at homans place. Shall not blog about it, it's kinda personal, not sure homan would approve. But i hope everything turns out alright D:

Oh and my current school project is to design a logo/letterhead etc for a Child development/protection agency and i went for consultation today. I am quite sian because she didn't like my nice logos (that i actually put effort into!!) and instead chose one which i anyhow whacked out to fill the page :O !

The lighthouse is supposed to represent hope, but she asked me to thai-ify it so i made it more pagoda-like. The plant represents a growing/developing child! Easy peasy lemon squeezy! why no one geddit T_T??


Gosu logo variations my fave is the last one in the third row.


The logo she chose *convulses*

Sigh.

Also, i put up an outfit post on runwaycity, which is a livejournal community where you post your outfits and people give you constructive crit, and WTFFFFFFFF like 20 people commented on my boobs la wtf kinda creeped out roar.

I feel a diarrhoea gurgle emanating from my tummy okay bye bye splatter time rofl.

Oh ya oh ya my threadless tees came I bought a couple tee because i had a brain fart and therefore i am selling mine.


COOL RIGHT COOL RIGHT slow shutter speed ftw!

PS - OMG I HAVE AN AD FROM NUFFNANG LIKE FINALLY!!!!! PLEASE CLICK ON IT PRISS PRISS TMR RAINBOWS WILL SHOOT OUT YOUR EYEBALLS AND MONEY WILL FALL ON YOU THANKS THANKS