<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.my boyfriend is ZOOLANDER ROFL...{ Sunday, November 2, 2008 }

Hello, my boyfriend kenna stiff neck today LMFAO.

He couldn't rotate his head at all, so if he wanted to look at me he had to swivel his entire body at the waist HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH !!!!!!!

"Honeyyyyy why you never look at me when i'm talking to you ): "

"I GOT STIFF NECK YA!!!"

"Why you so mean ):?"

*swivels his entire body towards me*

"HAPPY NOW?!?! CHEEBONG!!!!!!!!!"

ROFL HAHAHAHAHAHA i just kept asking him to look at me it was fucking funny hahahahahha karma is coming for me i can feel it but it was just too fucking fun to resist HAHAHAHAHAHA :D

Anyway, I caught Dragon Hunters today. The effects are freaking gorgeous, but the ending was a little anti-climax, sadly. It wasn't fantastic, but it was pretty good.

I'm munching on Amicelli right now *OM NOM NOM* life is good as it is.

Oh wait - MY SISTER AND MY MOTHER KEEP STEALING MY SHIT FROM MY ROOM!!!! STOP TAKING MY STATIONARY / ART MATERIALS / CHIO PLANNERS!! SMELLY BOOOBS!!!!

Ah shit i just finished my amicelli. Life is back to sucking until the next time i can get my boyfriend to swivel and do a Zoolander Magnum (rofl).

http://wepump.in/sfw/zoolander-magnum.gif <--- my boyfriend ROFL ROFL ROFL.

Okay byeeeeeeee~

PS - Dear karma, please don't send me any more bugs in my rice thanks.