<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

......{ Saturday, November 15, 2008 }

I was at the bus stop just now, when i saw this disgusting old man pick his nose and i thought, "wtf man, gross fuck!".

Then he walked past 2 ladies, and brushed the back of his hand on one girl's butt. Not as in clean-my-pisai-on-your-ass kinda thing but like COPING A FEEL!!! I wasn't sure whether or not to say anything, cuz the lady stared at him and told her friend and she was sorta uncertain whether it was an accident or not - BUT STILL! I didn't know whether to a) shout at him ( would it embarrass her? cuz she seemed pissed but didn't do anything about it) or b)ignore? I mean, cursing at him would have caused a big hoo-haa, plus i didn't know her - would she be pissed at me for sorta telling the world then he touched her ass on purpose? That disgusting fuck just walked away but wtf damn cheebai lo!

I feel fucking horrible for not saying anything ):

What a disgusting fuck. I hope his penis gets gangrene. zzzzzzz.

Feel abit disgusted with myself for not saying anything either though.

There was a motherfucker who groped my ass when i was in primary school - but i wasn't sure what to do either. Okay now i feel like a shitbag. I should have shouted at that old man - because I would have wanted someone to yell at / beat the shit out of the fucker who touched me.

zzzzzzzzzz. Urgh i feel shitty. Why didn't i do something?! What if there was some random person who saw that fucker grope me but didn't say anything i'd be damn pissed also arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stab me stab me stab me ):