<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.Time for a proper post...{ Sunday, October 26, 2008 }

The past week has been a psychotic mindfuck. Forms going missing, victims (ahem) being randomly chucked into random majors, my mom going down to kick ass which resulted in me being shifted to Graphic Design ( prances around). Thanks mom!

I'm really grateful i got in, although hornandseewhy suck (sorry i have to spell it this way in case they google their names and i will be buried neck-deep in shit). Thanks anyway for helping me swap majors Horn even though you were backed into a corner and forced to do it. I thought PG was nice and all, trying to help me swap majors, but after that awesome statement ("you're not the kind who hands in forms") i'm back to officially hating her. go die.

Anyway, yesterday saw me at:



with Homan's relatives from hongkong. I went there first and booked seats, but his mom said " ba li hai xian etc etc" so i went to the receptionist and asked "is there a BALI seafood restaurant here?"

"Heh?"

"Er nvm thanks"

*proceeds to check directory*


HAHA fuckkkkkk my chinese sucks.

Anyway, after meeting them, i have found the source of hongkong's stereotype rofl.

Anyway, the spread was okay la. My faves were these juicy shitake mushrooms, sashimi andddddd chawanmushi. Oh and mutton chop. And oysters.

Which reminds me of something fucking funny. Yesterday my sister was sick, like diarrhoea and cramps and fever all rolled into one, and she tumbled into bed and whined non-stop.

"Help meeeeeeeeeeee why you don't care about me oneeeeeeeeeee omg i'm dyingggggg yok i feel so sickkkkkk helppppppppp just now i couldn't find a cab i was dyingggggg i feel like puking omgggggg helppppppppppppppppppp you know got this woman eat oysters than she dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! i ate cockles recently omg i'm doing to dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee whyyyyyyyyyyy helpppppp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee why you don't care about meee oneeeeeeeeee i'm going to dieeeeeeeeee"

"really ah? if you're going to die can you please die quietly?"

"wah laooooo you so mean to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee why you never tell aaron that i'm sickkkkkkkkk no one knows that i'm sick helpppppppppppppppp"


WAH LAO NON STOP FOR HALF AN HOUR OKAY?!

At this point i had an ingenius idea and walk out the room to my mom's room and i said to her, " MA! yvonne keep whining and saying i don't care about her so can you come and pray for her~"

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I laughed til i almost died okay HAHAHAHAHAHA anywayyyy after my sister gave me this sad look and said she was hungry so bo pian had to cook soup and make butter rolls for her to eat roar.

heh.

Oh by the way my phone sucks. It's this cheebai samsung phone omg. Anyway, my bf lent me an extra nokia phone, which turned out to be spoilt to i kept it in my bag for close to 2 weeks, cuz i kept forgetting to return it to him. Yesterday I finally remembered to pass it to him. Then we went for the family dinner thingy after which he sent me home. On the train we both had seats, so i was looking through my bag and i discovered :



in my bag -.- .

*takes phone out and stares at homan*

That joker just laughed to himself tsk. so i put it in back in his bag and continued listening to my music.

We got off the train, he sent me to my door and left. As i watched him walk out the lift lobby of my block, he called me and said, " eh honey check your bag."

*checks bag and discovers phone*

CHEEBAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HE IS SO ANNOYING OKAY then he just kept laughing like a dick TSK!

TSK. STUPID BOY. I KEEL YOU DED LATER!

Oh by the way I have to tell you about these little ticket booklets that I bought from Wood Wood at The Cathay.

They are so fucking adorable! They're actually a booklet of tickets you can tear off and give to your partner, and they dictate little things to do, like write a love letter, go on a date, cook a meal together etc.



Everytime i tear one out i pass the booklet to him, and he'll tear one out to give to me and so on and so forth lalalala so sweet right? See how long it takes for him to finish his ticket heh.

Anyway, some random photos :


Zhichar at some hawker center below his place. Pretty good and cheap and it's fucking windy there!




Before i chopped my fringe off




Bangle stash ( you see the one with a crack right in the middle? guess which stupid boy broke it -_-)


1.Green ikea chairr and this damn cute F21 top i got for $8 only woohoo!!
2.Zara heels <3


New roxy dress heh heh.

Okay that is all more some other time.