<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.*STABS SELF*..{ Wednesday, October 15, 2008 }

Hello.

I did something really stupid today.

I went and got bangs.

Now i look like a spastic girl child.

I HAVE A BOWL CUT OMGWTFBBQ STAB ME PLEASE!

On a less spastic note, i prepared ahead and bought a bottle of shampoo that makes your hair shoot out your head ( or at least, it's supposed to speed up hair growth by 45% or some shit) so i guess it isn't that bad.

But but but sch starts next week please don't let amos see me /dies.

AND i bought my zara wedges. They are really gorgeous and comfy and almost nullify the roadkill that now resides on my head. Almost. But they are gorgeous nevertheless.

Am contemplating suicide. AND I HAVE TO WORK TOMORROW HAHAHAVOMITDIES.

"Hello, welcome to borders, may i see your border's card miss?"

*uses card to slice throat open and proceeds to bleed to death on the floor*

Sorry, it's 2.15am, I have to wake up in 4 hours and i'm still traumatized by my hair okay byebye.