<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.SEE WHY CHEE BAI...{ Monday, October 20, 2008 }

Really pissed.

I found out why i'm in illustration. It's because


THEY DIDN'T RECIEVE


MY FORM.



Which is fucking amazing because I handed it over at the design office just like everyone else, and i submitted SIX FUCKING HOURS BEFORE THE DEADLINE OKAY.

"Ya but we didn't receive your form!"

"But i submitted it way before the deadline!"

"But we didn't receive it!"

"BUT I SUBMITTED IT!"

"Anyway, we did try to contact you. SEEWHY
(!!!!!!!!!(*@#&!(@*&#!@) tried contacting you for a few days"

LIKE BALLS SHE DID OKAY!?

I was not out of the country, and my phone line has never been cut off, so how can you tell me you tried calling me when I DIDN'T GET ANY FUCKING CALLS? STOP FUCKING LYING YOU FUCKING YOGA BITCH!

"I didn't get any calls. AT ALL."

"Okay i will check with her."

"SHE IS A FUCKING WHORE!"

(Okay fine no i didn't say that but i thought it. Many times.)

*exits room crying hysterically from rage and er, hysterics*

Seriously. You're punishing me because of someone elses' mistake? It's one of the things that i DIDN"T PROCRASTINATE DOING and i'm getting fucked over for it.

Ran to the Design Office to check who was on duty and explained my situation.

"I submitted my form blah blah it is missing blah blah hon refuses to believe me blah blah who was on duty can you please double check blah blah"

"Okay, please calm down. I'll check and get back to you."


.......

My life sucks. I fucking hate her. She needs to fucking die like RIGHT NOW.

a) I submitted the form.
b) I submitted the form EARLY.
c) Office clerk TOOK MY FORM.
d) HON DIDN'T GET MY FORM.
e) MEGAYOGAWHORE PRETENDS TO CONTACT ME BUT DOESN'T.
f) RANDOMLY ASSIGNS ME ILLUSTRATION AS A MAJOR.

"You can still do other things when you graduate what."

"Yeah but I won't do well in Illustration then my cap will fall like shit then I won't qualify for a Uni what!"


Oh and the receptionist called me.

"Sorry i can't find any stray forms! All of them were submitted to Hon. Maybe it got stuck to the back of other forms?(WTF!?) I'm sorry, I really can't help you."

AND apparently seewhy tried to call me WOR!. Which is complete bullocks obviously. If she really did call me i'll eat my own shit and hers too. Hon said that there were a few other people who "didn't submit the form" so i assume theirs probably got lost too. Will harass them and find out if megayogawhore tried calling them. If she didn't call them either, then she will get aids and die. Or i will beat her and she will die. Or she'll get eaten alive by tiny fish and die. But the bottomline is that she will die. That is all.

Tomorrow i will go harass Hon again i think. If he still refuses then i guess i'll have to use the big guns a.k.a my mother. Who is fucking scary when in verbal lashing mode.

I will not stay in Illustration as punishment for some other idiot's mistake.

Okay shall stop stressing. Will go to fish and co express and eat my feelings.

That is all. Bye.

PS - I can't even describe the depth of my hate for you, you sickening irresponsible whore. You will get hit by a car, become a vegetable, cause all your family members to go bankrupt by supporting you, they'll all get depression and kill themselves, leaving you desolate and alone but you won't die just yet. You'll lie there on the bed, unable to move, thinking about how you caused the death of your family and wither away for 70 years, then a bird will shit in your throat and you will choke to death. Don't worry though. Jesus still loves you even if you going to hell. CUNT.