<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.PHWOAR...{ Sunday, October 19, 2008 }

Today i went to Ikea with my sister and mother. They lured me with meatballs and cream of asparagus soup. Resistance was futile.

Two plates of meatballs ( broccolli on the side, thanks), one plate of poached salmon and two chicken wings later, I found myself dragged around the whole of ikea. My mom and sister love to shop. Which is probably the biggest understatement uttered this year - they once shopped for 8 hours straight. But I digress. My sister bought huge amounts of copious pink furniture, and I bought a laptop thingy which you can put on your lap so it won't burn the skin off your thighs. I'm joking la. It's keeps the laptop balanced and is really quite comfortable. I also bought a bright green kids chair for i-dunno-what-reason. Okay maybe because it was just $19 dollars. Upon seeing the price tag the closet auntie in me jumped at the chance rofl.

Toting all the stuff home was a nightmare. And while toting, I saw this horrendous dresser. She wore black stockings, a pink shirt and yellow shorts. Disgusting. I was looking at her face, to see if she was pretty enough to pull it off, and she stared at me and ROLLED HER EYES! WTF! I then picked up a rock and threw it at her head. Okay fine i didn't, but only because there was no gravel around me. Stupid cunt. It's not as if you're pretty enough to be stared at. It's just that your dressing sucks balls. *gags*

Anyway, as most of you know, I have been drafted into Illustration. Which was my last choice, simply because I CANNOT DRAW. And that makes everything seem spastic. Like OMGWTFBBQ illustration!? Wina and Chrystal are in it okay, just these 2 names alone tells you how much my ass is going to get raped when I show up for class.

I'm praying like shit that i can change my fucking major. I tried calling the other lecturers for PG's number but ASSFUCKER#1 refused outright. GO AND DIE, SEEWHY HAHAHA I SPELT IT THAT WAY SO YOU MAY NEVER GOOGLE IT BUT YOU SUCK ANYWAY YOU YOGA WHORE! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay sorry. Am calm now.

Anyway, emailed PG but recieved an amazing autoreply, therefore i can only see her tomorrow and since school starts tomorrow, my ass is officially screwed.

I am kinda sad, despite the laptop sack thingy and the green chair , even despite meatballs and asparagus soup and chickenwings.

Do not wish to pursue illustration. I mean, you won't become a prostitute if you don't know how to have sex right? Just as i do not with to illustrate because I CANNOT DRAW TO SAVE MY LIFE.

Fuck illustration and the stupid sorting system.

I got 4 As last semester. Which I know isn't a big deal to most, but i've only had 1 onther 'A' since the start of school.

Jeez I feel more spastic than ever.

But tomorrow my first lesson is model-making, so that kinda cheers me up a little.

Oh and the vest i wanted - the one that went out of stock online - turned up in the F21 store at vivo. Bought it on the spot. Am in love <3


The one on the left is currently my favourite. The differences are very subtle of course, but still ;P.

Oh and here is my fringe. I hope to defer some of the ridicule i'll get tomorrow by posting pictures up first heh.



Okay bye bye that is all.

PS - SEEWHY PLEASE DIE YOUR FACE LIKE CHEEBYE BIRD SHIT IN YOUR EYE YOU KENNA LAO SAI AND LOSE YOUR DRAWING TALENT MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CUNT!