<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.ROFL...{ Sunday, September 14, 2008 }

Me : "eh why you not eating the olives?"

Homan : "Because it's very oily."

Me : "Who told you olives were oily?!"

Homan : "Olive oil comes from olives! So technically they are oily lor!"

LOL wtf?

Digressing, the vest he bought me has arrivedddddd it is chio omg!

Anyway, sorry for the lack of posts, i've been working everyday so I haven't had much time to do anything at all.

Working tomorrow again but it's okay because i will get mooola within 3 weeks. The boyfriend's b'day is in 10 days though, i guess i'll have to stop spending for awhile.
Not too sure where i'll be bringing him though hmmmm.

It is 3 freaking am and i am still awake! I have to wake up in 5 hours though. I am siao. I am also slowly starving to death while waiting for my macdelivery lol.

Okay picspam + some stuff i'm selling lala!

[this is me editing and uploading photos]

OMG WTF it's 5 fucking am i'm still awake zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I will die at work tomorrow zzz.


Falsies!



His new 50 mm lenses.

Tsk. Stop ignoring me I'm more interesting than your lenses lor @#&!@(*


My skanked out ho bag sister; Carl

On her is :
- Ed hardy cap $111
- Ed Hardy Bag $300
- River Island Shorts $70
- Coach Pouch $300
- Blackberry $800
- Another samsung phone $200+
- Coach wallet $200
- Fossil Watch $120+

I think that's about it. Her lingerie also branded one lor ROFL.



Rainbow Maxi Dress WOO ! But wth super translucent so gotta get it lined if not i'll be flashing everyone zzzzz.



( My sister is selling this ed hardy cap @ $80 , email me at whatthepong@gmail.com if interested! )

Yay vest from boyfriend <3

It is the chioest shit ever! Plus, I got 2 new hairbands as well XD.



I dropped by city hall yesterday to sell $80 worth of stuff, afterwhich i headed straight to flash & splash and bought this stussy drawstring bag on impulse. It is suparr cute please but I didn't actually see the stussy logo on the other side til i got home. Urgh I intensly dislike the logo, it looks very lian @_@.


yech >:(

Anyway, it is 5.15am, my brain is really shutting down.

Also, sorry for not replying on msn! I signed in on my fatty's lappie, and forgot to log off hahaha and wtf i left my hp at his place also zzzzzzz.

Ummmmm I slept for 3 hours straight in the afternoon so I guess maybe that's why my body clock has gone all wonky. The boyfriend slept as well, but he is a pig and can sleep at any given time heh. By the way he has been laosai-ing for the past 6 days hahahaha and today he got constipation HAHAHAHAHA WTF RIGHT?!

He kept farting at me so i farted right back haha basket he is like king of flatulence or some shit HAHAHAHA cannot win one lor tsk.

Like I squeezed out a 3 second fart and he championed it with like a 20 second-long one wtf pwned.

Okay i shall stop talking about flatulence now.

I had baked rice today. It was awesomezxzxxzxz but i am now craving meatballs and sushi.

Macdelivery is here yayyyyyyyyy hello mcchicken okay byebye.

Oh ya, what i recently bought :

zara jeans
cotton on bras
black flats
keds inspired canvas flats
f21 tube dress
zipia scarf
zipia leggings
f21 satin corset
f21 white tank
f21 rainbow bracelet
f21 woven hairband
stussy bag
3 AA tees

What i'm aiming to get in the near future:

topshop shopper
black vintage wash tee
vintage casio watch
Navy/ burgundy leggings
faded denim shorts
funky headphones

hmm i think that's it. YAY PAY in THREE WEEKS LALALALALA cannot wait!

Okay wtf 5.31 gotta sleep like now byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.