<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.Disturbia..{ Monday, September 29, 2008 }

This bloody song has been playing in my head for 3 freaking days already, i think the video is ultra creepy/cool, do take a look! This was the best quality one i could find so it'll take damn long to load but it's worth it.



The boyfriend will be really busy for the next few weeks while I waltz around doing nothing during my holidays. If anyone has a flexible part time job please call me <3 *COUGH CHINGY SLACK JOB COUGH*

Another anniversary just came and gone. It was possibly one of the worst ones we've had. I think he's pretty stressed out due to exams and my temper is not exactly mellow, if you know what i mean.

Anyway, new bracelets which i just sold rofl.





Canvas shoes, zipia scarf, stockings, AA tees, topshop shopper still not here. jeez it's not that hard to mail stuff out lo fuck.

Oh and my spree org sent my AA tees to the WRONG ADDRESS. THE FUCK? She wrote my add wrongly and dared to ask me to top up for postage for it to be sent again. you can fucking wait long long okay?

And the worse part is that she was totally nonchalant and unapologetic. If the address you wrote so happened to be a valid one, then what? Irresponsible shitbag.

Oh and my mom just told me she reads my blog so basically i am screwed.

WHY ALL MY STUFF NOT HERE TSK FUCK DAMN CRANKY NOW.