<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.My perfect day says hello...{ Saturday, August 16, 2008 }

I've finished :

80% of Collage 1
20% of Collage 2
70% of Poster 1
0% of Poster 2

But I'm pretty sure I can finish up by monday. My brain must not be functioning right heh.

The boyfriend reached my place around noon, and whisked me out to Ikea for ~meatballs~, which were awesome as usual. Poached Salmon and chicken wings and cream of asparagus soup on the side as well, thank you very much XD.

Chionged back to do my work and the fatty sat beside me researching on lenses heh. He found one going for $530, and smsed the guy. Seriously, my boyfriend doesn't know shit about bargaining lor. So the guy called him and I picked up instead and got $60 off hahaha I'm damn awesome please hurhur.

Okay mushy stuff next, highlight ONLY if your gag reflex is good.

START OF MUSHY STUFF.

[

"How sure are you that you'll marry me?"

"Very sure, 100%."'

Hello I am melting into a puddle on the floor, please watch your step.

I've never had anyone like you - full of shit, sweet as hell, with an awesome tolerance for bullshit to boot. You're perfect for me, as I think I am for you.

You think for me; of me; with me. You're one of the few people who can debate with me, understand my awesome english and yet still make me cringe from the horror of your crap, all at the same time.

Our chemistry is amazing and I'm not even exaggerating.

I love you like I love good food, airconditioning and shopping. Combined.

You iz lucky bastard hahaha and yes i'll marry you even if you cheat while proposing. Which you shouldn't, because then I'll have to taupok you and that is highly dangerous and possibly fatal.

I love you long time, my fatty meatball (:
]

OKAY END OF MUSHY STUFF.

My boyfriend just left for home, but not before he promised me cookies tomorrow :D !

Also, I just bought CHAR MEE (!!!!!!) and munched on a vanilla muffin.

Life is unbelievably good as it is right at this very moment.