<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.I KNOW WHY MY EYELID TURNED PURPLE!!..{ Thursday, August 28, 2008 }

My boyfriend is damn cock! he rubbed my eye with a boiled egg - SHELL ON!

Omg no wonder it's all bruised and shit. I just found out the shell's supposed to be off lor TMD /dies.

People who've seen my eye : Amos (sadly), Chingy, Izak, Christine, Peixin, Luke puke, Damien, Ziying.

Amos is damn bitchy okay, he saw my eye, laughed himself to death, then when he thought i'd left, proceeded to tell everyone lor.

That piglicker! Bad things will happen to your anus.

*cough* herpes piles acne *cough*

Okay will boil another egg later to rub my eye with, this time SHELL OFF -.- . My parents have not seen my eye, fringe = win and i am awesome.

On a very fucked up note, Si-y has decided to conduct her lesson this saturday. I hope a bird shits in your eye, you slack shit.

Oh btw, I almost died tonight. Was in Homan's friends car, he drives like a psycho. It was the next closest thing to a roller coaster ride lor cheebong.

Okay bye hope si-y dies in freak yoga accident and that i won't go blind.