<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.I kissed a girl and I liked it ( the taste of her cherry chap stick)...{ Wednesday, August 13, 2008 }

Konnichiwa, yesterday was awesome.

My fatty brought me out to marina for Thai Express ( insert satisfied burp here). The Tom Yum soup was very .. yummy. HAHA actually it was freaking spicy, but it was awesome all the same.

We walked around marina square, then raffles city where we saw the most amazing thing ever at InQBox.







HOMANZ!!! WTF!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA LAUGH TIL BACKSIDE TEAR PLEASE!!

Okay i'm in class gotta go do wrk before my classmates shoot me.

( WTF MY HAIR GOT SUCKED INTO THE LIGHT FANS CHEEBONG)

Oh and my boyfriend is a peanut :








Today = good hair day, but I'm watching the boyfriend squash later, so I'm dressed pretty conservatively ( read: plainly). I threw on my glasses to draw attention away from what i wore and apparently everyone thinks that they're skanked-out-ho-bag-secretary-slut glasses.

-____________________________-

Okay whatever, I'm taking a module on studio lighting, therefore i am suffering from severe retina burn due to continuous flashes from humoungous lightbulbs.

I will probably develop a horrendous phobia of bright lights and when I die, i will go straight to hell, because I can't bring myself to "head towards the light" AHAHAHAHA okay shutting up now goodbye.