<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.FUCKING IRRESPONSIBLE ASSLICKING HORSEFUCKER...{ Sunday, August 24, 2008 }

Kimber Chin.

I'm buying stuff from her for my BF, and she said that meetups were possible on weekends. I told her LAST week that I'd be collecting yesterday. Then she smsed me, saying she couldn't because I hadn't informed her before hand. WTF right i told you a WEEK ago lor tmd xyz.

So today she smsed me and said she'd be going to town, and that I could collect today. So I arranged for zinc to collect it, and i smsed her to confirm the time, and called her multiple times and she did not pick up the phone.

ONE WHOLE FUCKING HOUR later, she replied, " oops i just stepped out of the house, didn't hear the phone in my bag. Sorry."

WTF CHEEBONG DAMN DULAN ALREADY OKAY.

YOU THINK MY TIME / SMSES / PHONES CALLS FOR YOU TO WASTE ONE IZZIT?!

So i'm opting for registered mail instead, and I hope your pubic hair gets infested with fleas from a thousand camels. Plus I hope your arms shrink then you can't reach the area and you'll itch until your nervous system shuts down and you die.

PLUS my borders work schedule is fucking up as well.

I want to stab something. Preferably kimberchin.

zzzzzzzzz.

OH YAAAAAAAA and i spree-d with another girl (YOURFENCES)who ran away with my money i dunno where the fuck she is now. It's been 6 months already, I have grown several beards. I hope you get impregnated by a cockroach and grow feelers. Also, your boobs will sag to your toes and your vagina will miraculously transform into a (tiny) penis.

She (LANA) is really amazing. First she claims that her uncle died in indonesia, thus she is unable to come back. Then another girl (STELLA) posts using her livejournal account, claiming to be her victim as well, and is apparently helping to refund and send out packages for Lana. WTF. What a load of bullshit.

Then I wrote to the moderators, who threatened her with legal action, and suddenly she's been posting on the community saying " OH THIS IS VERY URGENT. I NEED THE URL OF THE FREDFLARE SPREE."

And i've replied her like 70000000000 times with the URL.

And she still continues to post the same entry, claiming to be looking.

Dumbest whore on earth.

I looked at her feedback page, and emailed a few girls who she bought things from.

One of them gave me her address.

So, anyone familiar with the woodlands area? Please give me a call or PM me on msn.

I will be dropping by hun, and trust me, I will be in bitch mode, and it will get really ugly.

So in the meantime, please dread my hunting you down, and fuck a dog to drown your worries (: