<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.Crypts, Char Mee and Child Sluts...{ Saturday, August 16, 2008 }

Thank you ziying darling!











I've 2 posters and 2 collages left to do, all in by monday.

But I'm not that worried yet because I have CHIONGSTER SKEELZ hahahaha no la brain spoiling woke up damn early to do work.

Hungry. Need meatballs, boyfriend is bringing me to eat them later then we gotta chiong right back home and do my work again.

Okay, back to work.

Oh btw, YOU IZ A CHILDSLUT, just so you know. Oh wait, you're gonna pretend like you DON'T know, and continue spreading your legs for every single guy that comes along right? Your mom must be so proud.

I should feel sorry for you, but I don't.

BECAUSE YOU IZ A FAT CHILD SLUT HAHAHAHAHAH okay bye.

P/S - WHY IS EVERYONE SO CRANKY THIS MORNING =/