<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.Baluku...{ Wednesday, August 27, 2008 }

Hello picspam ahead. I know alot of ppl wanna see what my eye looks like now hahaha!


This is what it looked like this morning when I left the house. I kaykiang go and rub it, then it swelled up and my entire eyelid turned purple.


Happily eating at Gelare waffles, ignoring people's stares.


Can you spot the slight purple tinge?


Meatballs with Homan, who was damn upset hahahaha I love you yeah (:
Also met poks and victoria and chloe (correct spelling not?).

I love lydia, she's always giving me chocolates hahahah she gave me one in stick form that totally looked like an XXXL tampon fucking funny hahahahah!






New yummy bag. When he tires of it, it's mineeeee~~~~~ XD

HAHA OKAY ARE YOU READY?

3
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

2.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Okay you can stop freaking out now. It's not as bad as it looks, I'm serious! it almost looks like eyeshadow/eyeliner with my fringe down.



My boyfriend went at it with a boiled egg, veh pain TMD XYZ. I love my fatty, he was extra nice to me today.

Anyway, happy anniversary, you iz fat like one booby (:

ALso, i leeched HEROES OF MIGHT AND MAGIC FROM MY BROTHER OMGGGGGGG I CAN"T WAIT TO PLAY IT LATER! I played it like freaking 8 years ago la yayyyyyyy.

Okay need to shit good bye!