<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.PIKUNIKU~..{ Saturday, July 12, 2008 }

Hello, i'm damn tired. I stayed up til 4am cuz I was kinda hoping my boyfriend would be online, then i fell asleep heh. I got a msg from him at 7.45am, woke up and called him back, only to find out he was about to sleep. Is it just me or does this just keep on bloody happening? Urgh.

Anyway, we talked for about 5 mins, which will cost him about $10 heh, but it was an awesome five minutes.

Him: I read your email already yeah, don't be fat yeah!

Me: Did you reply me?

Him: Er..no. *laughs his smelly cheeky laugh*.

TSK.

We had this mini argument a few days ago. I keep asking him to email me, but he never does. And he updates his facebook and leaves comments on (vomit) other girl's profiles, but never mine? BUT somehow never finds to time to email me. Zzz. And he's all like Ooooooooh but I don't tlak to them often, so i just leave a comment but I sms you everyday yeah! so much more intimate right etc etc. I suppose, but I'd really like to have something to read while your asleep, which consists of most of my day. At about 6pm Singapore time, it's only noon there, you giant booby! Tsk. Smelly bugger still doesn't reply me rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

I can't exactly be angry at him either cuz he's all like, " oh my ulcer very big and painful don't scold me already yeah T_T" or "I love youuuuu you so fattttttttt *conveniently ignores my nagging* ". tsk.

He has a very explosive laugh. If you've heard it, you'll know what I'm talking about. It's like super loud and cheeky and infectious, so I can't stay mad at him, it's so annoying roar!

REPLY ME OKAY, IF NOT I WILL TAUPOK YOUUUUUUUUU!

This threat doesn't seem to work well lei zzzzz.

Hmm.

Oh okay i've got it.

REPLY ME OR I WILL UNINSTALL WARCRAFT FROM YOUR DESKTOP, BURN ALL YOUR PLUSHIES, BREAK YOUR SQUASH RACKET AND um um .. PEE ON YOUR BED! SO THERE! Better reply me hor tsk. HAHAHA!

Um okay, pictures, because I gotta go make meatballs for the picnic later YAYYYYYYYYYYYY~

Camwhoring in web design class, cuz it gets a bit draggy.


This is actually the sign our lecturer makes when he want to show < > HAHAHA!








Dinner with my father yst, it was awesomeee~


Polaroid I vectored.


My aunt traced it and made it into a plastic pendant, which looks super chio.


I've to go get a chain for it, then it'll be up for sale on my LJ. Shiok shit.

If interested LMK or email me at whatthepong@gmail.com.

Urgh sometimes I feel like shifting to livejournal, so that my many pictures won't lag everyone to death harharrrrrr.

Okay brain dying time to cook meatballs (: !