<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

."O"s without holes...{ Wednesday, July 23, 2008 }

By way of usual greeting: Hello I'm not dead.

I have been rushing two projects and I have finished. Thanks a million to : Jobung, Yingnuo and David for the laptop!

I'm damn tired though, I was supposed to meet a buyer just now at 6pm and took a short 5 min nap which then turned into an hour long one, and that girl is kinda pissed at me now HAHA. It was an accident, I swear!

Amos just told me about a comment that ______ made, and it just pissed the holy crap out of me. Like jeez, get of your frickin high horse, stupid fuckbag.

I hate snobs, and you should really just die.

Vomit.

Digressing to less fucked up things, I have photos from Mrs Nedu's party HAHA !




Amanda's very zhenged camera LOL.


Huge-ass F1 cake for Reuban ( Mr's Nedu's son).




MR CHAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG He's marrying miss chin WTF!!!


Even Rosaline is in shock ROFL.


Chua + my retarded brother.




~awkward~


Sham, Dexter, Jiawhei, Haris, Kanghong!!




Mr LEONG behind us. Shit is that her name? umm okay whatever.


Homeless man. HAHAHAH no la it's obviously blackman.




Amanda driving her red sportscar



Oh and some pictures from my prepress sticker shoot yesterday.
Models: Ying Nuo, Jobung, and lots of TP grass ROFL.




Jo bung pouting HAHAHA.


"Eh )@(#)!@(#U!)@(#!!" AHAHAAAHAHA




These are NINJA SPRINKLERS! They'll pop out of the ground very discreetly and when they're done sprinkling, they sink back into the soil!! Very james bond hor, don't play play! HAHAHA this shot was pretty hard to take, i kept getting hit my water, thanks ( or rather, NO THANKS), to Ying nuo -.-








~chiobu~




HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA okay okay fine this was a prank shot ROFL


She. Can't. Make. A. Proper. Heart. Shape. -dies-


Arif shows her how it's done HAHA.


" FUCK PACKAGING!", says Amos. Better packaging then advertising lor ROFL.


Chicken Backside hair.




I like this one best.

A big thank you once again to my models!

Wah lao i'm so fucking hungry right now zz. smelly boyfriend can't get online again, but he's coming back in 11 days yay. I wish I could say I was more excited, but I'm not. Maybe the fatigue is getting to me.

I went to bras basah with David, Glace and Joseph to print stuff. We went to eat chicken rice in Bugis ( GASP!!!!) after grace left, it wasn't as good as before though. It was kinda sad, cuz that's the place where Homan had his ~first piece of chicken~ in 2 years rofl.

Anyway, I was still hungry after that, so I convinced them to step deeper into the heart of Bugis (HAHAHA David is VERY anti-bugis) and into the yumminess that is BASEMENT 1 !!! Omg Beard Papa cheese cake sticks and Yakitori yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Omg craving yakitori again. Okay am going to search for food now, and hopefully I will find some before I die from starvation.

( insert japanese phrase for goodbye here), omg brain spoil i can't remember anything hahaha byeeeeeee.