<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

...{ Saturday, July 12, 2008 }

OMG the meatballs turned out super yummyyyyy! Okay i know they came with instructions and whatever but I MADE MEATBALLS I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAYYYYYYYYYYY but super heavy to carry there now la dies.

Okay bye me go picnic now yay!

Oh and i finished all the film i bought zzzzzzz now gotta buy more. Not using the SLR today though, i'm talking my fisheye and my dalek out today, hope the pics will turn out shiok~

Okay bye omg eh look at all my posts they are like so long nowadays heh.

ANY BOYFRIEND, SEND ME AN EMAIL WHEN YOU READ THIS!

And none of that one liner crap, like:

Dear yoko

I miss you.

Love,
Homan.


HAHA IF YOU SEND ME THAT KIND OF NONSENSE I WILL FLY TO GERMANY AND KILL YOU MYSELF ROAR!

OKAY BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.