<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.Friction...{ Wednesday, July 30, 2008 }

Today was ( insert word here ).
I thought it was actually going well but it ended on a rather sour note.

I hope things will be better tomorrow, please still be friends.

Monday was spent .. um .. i can't remember. What was I doing on monday!? Um shit . I think I was with Zehra @ Vivo, I hope your camp goes well hun!

Yesterday was nondescript, and passed quickly. My sister was spamming emo songs and I read some little notes my fatty left for me before he flew. It was depressing - seeing his elegant script ( yeah yeah your handwriting is nice stop gloating already tsk) and reading his annoying fat jokes, not to mention his many (intentional) spelling errors.

Please let your flight not be cancelled.

Four days more. At midnight it'll be down to three.

OMG I CANNOT WAIT.

I'm not too sure if I should wait for you to return before watching The Mummy: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor. OMG i can't wait to watch that. Although i'm not too enthusiastic about the chinese actors, because the level of english will be sucking.

I took Sunday off, so I'll spend the whole day dolling up HAHAHA so that you will drool and still love me long time LOL. omggggggggggg cannot wait (: (:

Anyway, here are some pictures because I have to start sorting out some stuff for our project, and if I don't I can only imagine the tension tomorrow.

We were going for the indie-feel kinda photos hahaha, sort of like the ones you see on the cover of JUICE HAHAHA!

WARNING: PICTURE SPAM!














HAHA I LOVE THIS SHOT!














Me : OMG I LOOK SO THIN HERE HAHA!
Izak : Yeah cuz you can't see half your body HAHAHA
Me : _|_ bitch.










HAHA THIS IS DISGUSTING HE ARMPITTED MY HEAD WTF!


I IZ SHOOT YOU!



The end.

I hope everything will be fine tomorrow.