<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.Avenged Sevenfold - Dear God...{ Wednesday, July 9, 2008 }

How I miss someone to hold when hope begins to fade.

I hope your ulcer starts getting better. you are fat like one doggy.

25 days more. Yay, you say, yoko will chirpy and shit again soon.

But you're wrong. 25 days sounds like a short time, but it isn't. I suppose relatively it is, but I'm so tired of waiting.

He came online for an hour and a half. It was the best hour and a half this entire week, my love.

I have not painted my nails in like a thousand years or some shit, and so i did. They're a deep red, almost black but not quite there. I also cleaned my laptop (!!!) and it's damn pristine now. But i stupidly typed right after i painted my nails so now two buttons have nail polish on them. *slaps own forehead*

I'm such a dumbass sometimes. Also, I will try to consolidate what i've bought in the recent two weeks. It won't be pretty. Actually, it will, but my wallet will be crying it's ass off at the revelation.

I want to watch hellboy, but that smelly blackboy isn't free til monday. TSK. This is me, stoning to death. HARIS YOU OWE ME MEATBALLS. Omg i'm having an insane craving for meatballs la. I'm prolly buying a whole pack from ikea for the picnic YAY SHIOK SHIT!

Um my head feels like exploding, my boyfriend keeps dissing my hair (!!!!) and complained about how I put amos in my blog profile picture, so i had to change it. TSK. 20,000 miles away and he still manages to annoy me. TSK. That's homan for you heh.

25 days pleaseeee pass quickly i can't wait til i see your fat face again.

I am tempted to spend money but I am trying ( quite hard) to keep my bank balance above 100, which is fucking difficult.

I'm not even getting that super gorgeous topshop mini skirt ( which is ironically the red one with heart buttons that i bought, never wore, and sold but in BLUE YAY). Urgh i'm such a clothes whore okay bye bye i just ate KFC i'm about to explode.

Sigh but I really do miss my boyfriend. I buy him shit even when he's not here, i think my conversing with lan gamers must have spoilt my brain.




Meatballs of awesomeness~


The joker.


A very different kind of joker HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA












LOL high socks short shorts right issac rofl.


GUESS WHO'S FEET THESE ARE?! If you guess correctly I give you one booger.


CHINGY!! She has nice legs leh now you know LOL. Topshop shoes, which are of an awesome colour ( i can't decide if it's fabulously purple or skankily purple heh), but they look good on her though~

Okay bye.