<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.RAR!..{ Wednesday, June 11, 2008 }

this is the 4th wednesday from 21st of may.

6 more to go.

Oh and I have found nirvana in LONG JOHN SILVER'S grilled chicken wrap omggggggggg yum. I ate it twice today and shall be twice my weight by sunday. Oh hello i am reallllllly looking forward to using Amos's SLR. I hope all goes well. and I was thinking about getting one of these :



Omg yummy little bastard.

And I am hungry. anddddddd i'm having the flu. And my brother is a slut ROFL.

Anddddddddd my japanese teacher is uber cute.

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD i can't think of anything interesting to add.

OH OH I KNOW (: ( rofl) , the boyfriend, (whom, in case you forgot, was vegetarian until recently), will be cooking bak kut teh for his host family tmr. Heh i dunno whether to laugh or cry and pray for the poor family HAHAHA.

OMG i'm craving another grilled chicken wrap NOOOOOOO STAY AWAY YOU EVIL YUMMY DELICIOUS-LOOKING IMAGE IN MY BRAIN!

Tomorrow I will probably be attacking Zehra's lawn with charcoal and chicken HAHAHA more about that TOOMOLO~~

Oh and photos. Fair warning, my hair was totally lian shit yesterday ROFL but i put water on it so now it is less lian. Like lian's little sister kinda thing. HAHAHA.


Hair before it died.


ANUS


Haris is very proud he knows all his vowels. "A"


"E"


"I"


"O"


"U"


Lol my mom giving a retarded smile because SHE GOT NO TEEEEEEEEETH XD


Headless brother XD


My new Aeropostale Hoodie <3


What my hair is like after water.



OH AND TODAY's my mom's BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUU
YOU'RE NOW BO GEI TOOOOOOOO
GOT DENTURES LIKE PORPORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR~~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUU !


HAHAHAHA Happy birthday mudder XD.

Okay gtg at work right now bb XD !