<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.I'm at work...{ Wednesday, June 25, 2008 }

But the scanner isn't working here at the Tampines branch, so I'm afraid you'll have to wait til sunday for the SLR photos heh.

I'm bored to death and my head feels like it's going to explode, so I'll just blog a little to pass the time.

Here are some random things inside my bag, beacuse I am slightly retarded and I have nothing to do.

Pardon the pictures though, the lighting sucks in here and I'm not using a *cough* DSLR *cough* like some people in France.

Oh and speaking of that fatty, he dreamt that I cheated on him with a black dude. Um wtf? And apparently I called him to tell him I was going to so that he'd rush back but in the end I couldn't go through with it.

Like WTF right?! My boyfriend is siao.

Anywayyyyyyyyyy ..


My bag is plain canvas on the outside, but has uber cute motorcycle prints on the inside.


Macbook, 8 Days, and super cute pinstriped dress which I got from the Young Thai Designers Fashion show.


Blue Plastic Cigarette Box, Anchor printed wallet, Japanese talking watch (set to france time), blue and green hairbands and my lego ring.


Yellow Risky Business shades, gold bangle, vintage yellow plastic hairclip.


Mini planner ( NO DAVID IT IS NOT A BIBLE), 10 maple cards, my borders pass.


Keys ( the bright red is to my fattys place), pink brush, measuring tape, Zohan movie ticket and um, a chopstick. I don't know how it got there heh.


Oh and awesomely colourful earphones.

Okay that's about it.

Oh and I want to go to this exhibition:



But I'll be working on both days that it's showing, crapola.

Okay bye, my head is about to explode.