<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.I miss your fat face...{ Sunday, June 1, 2008 }

Hello, I is listening to westlife and emoing. Yes, westlife and no, I'm not gay (in all senses of the word).

Oh and I'm hungry, but I have food poisoning and I'm afraid to eat in case everything explodes out either end in liquid fashion.

Urgh vomit, I want my fatty zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

You smelly boy why you go for so long? Next August you're leaving for another year; it's going to be a giant shitfest even if you propose.

Which you shouldn't. Cause you are fat. And you left me here alone. ZZZZZZZZ.

AND AMOS HAS AN INFEST(ed) BAIBAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ROFL.

And look at this video it is so yummy now if only I could understand japanese.

Someone translate this for me lei I'll love you DAMN LONG TIME PLEASE.



DROOL.

Oh and I am like taking Japanese as my CDS next module, which is tmr.

How ___________ ( i don't know what word to use), Yoko is taking japanese ROFL.

Okay whatever FUCKING HUNGRY NOW DID YOU SEE THAT AMAZINGLY LUSCIOUS LOOKING PASTA !?

*DROOOOOOOLS*