<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.The square root of three...{ Wednesday, May 21, 2008 }

He thought his flight was at 8am. Turns out it's at 8pm.

YAY ANOTHER 12 MORE HOURS.

We had Fish and Co today yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy mussels yummy prawns yummmmmmmmmmmmmm.

And watched harold and Kumar. and went shopping.

I used an A4 piece of paper (which I thought was blank) to write a sweet little note and and wrote an entire pageful and flipped to the other page and realised that it was actually his flight plan.

Crap.

HAHAHAHA damn funny please and he was out of the house and I was scrambling to find the file in his computer and I couldn't find it so I had to own up.

Cheebong, got thwarted.

YAY It's 2.30am I can't sleep I'm leaving as soon as public transport is available, trying to get as much time with him as possible.

Sigh.

Two months very long leh. If you die there, I will kill you. So come back in one piece okay?

OH OH OH I FORGOT TO SAY THAT ..

I CONVINCED HIM TO EAT MEAT!!!

Wah lao, he popped a piece of chicken into his mouth a few days a ago, miso happy me go corner and weep.

Just joking, but it was a good day.

Okay my throat is itching like shit and i'm starving I saw some sushi in the fridge HEHEHEHE okay byeeeeeeeee

I hope I won't be depressed when he leaves, though i doubt it.

Okay whatever egg sushiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~~~~~~