<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.Special friends and whatnot rofl...{ Saturday, May 31, 2008 }

I collected my typewriter yesterday and it was gorgeous. Damn shiok to type on it okay hahaha I felt so old school please.








These are the pictures from the seller la, not me.

Anyway, Haris came down to the lan shop a few days ago and bought me food! Thanks blackman, I appreciate it! KFC leh don't play play! Eh my bf is eating meat like siao la hahaha I can't wait til he comes back then my food choices aren't limited anymore shiok shit please.

Oh and I finally made it to one of the infamous DAVID'S BBQ NIGHTS! Hahaha I learnt an amazing amount of things there, for example :

1. Joseph's prawns are all gay
2. My hands are africanamerican HAHAHAAAAAA
3. Overcooking = zombifying
4. Joanna can't skewer for shit
5. Benji is the new ambassador for Sunsilk Silky Smooth Shampoo ROFL

Heh okay I'm freezing my ass off here at work. My bf is acting all moral and shit because there's a church outside his window. Don't act all holy leh fatty, you're usually the master of all evil don't come and kei kei leh!! ROFL sigh bored okay bye.



XD

PS - I dunno why I just felt very singlish today heh can you tell XD?