I can't :
4. RUN AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT
So therefore, I took public transport.
Ergo, I left at 6.30am.
Stop trying to accuse me of things.
- I didn't say I didn't appreciate the family dinners. Just because I didn't blog about them, doesn't make it so.
- AT LEAST THEY BOTHERED TO CELEBRATE WITH ME.
- I already said I was grateful for the earphones, what more do you want? For me to fall on my knees and cry with gratitude?
- Being nice to people should be the norm. Not a privilege for whoever you decide to "bestow your niceness" unto.
- I'm sure you heart ached like a little - when I asked nicely to use the computer for half an hour, because I thought the other one couldn't be used.
Annoying. Thanks for ruining my birthday, because of course, no one is important as you are.