<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.This heart, it beats for only you...{ Saturday, April 26, 2008 }

Er hello, 31 days more til he flies away.

I am trying not to panic, honestly.

Trying and (very) obviously not succeeding.

Anyway, it's been about 6 days since I last blogged so I figured it was about time to start bitching.

No complains about my timetable, since I cut the queue and got my schedule re-arranged before all the other juniors because I *ahem* flashed some cleavage ( this is total bullocks la, I obviously do not run around showing people my happy valley) and everyone else wants to kick my ass because of my (very under-handed) method of going first. Everyone else had to queue for two days lalala ;P .

Anyway, my point is that my timetable is pretty free, all my lessons for the next 5 months end at 3pm or earlier ( with the exception of the current and next block). But there is a downside, that being my boyfriend will be in France and therefore any spare time I have will not be in his company, which is just sad, because I have a freaking LOT of spare time.

Sigh.

Also, because of my obvious expansion sideways, I signed up for netball. Okay fine, not because I'm getting fat, but because I've been wanting to for the longest time, and since my schedule for the next 5 months is pretty empty, why not eh?

Oh and I'm working at borders tomorrow at 8 freaking AM and it is now 2.36 in the morning and I am still awake. Which is, of course, retarded because I have to get up at 6. PFFFFFFFFFT.

Anyway, random pictures just because my brain is shit and I've nothing more to say.


A tree. DUH.




Plushie my aunt made.


Some random character in an online game called YOKO my mom thought it was funny so she gave this to me -.-


Random accessories.


Polaroid


Box.


Gift Box in Box.


Grey Tracing Paper in Gift Box in Box.


Mightymouse in Grey Tracing Paper in Gift Box in Box.


Thanks honey (:


Oh wait, more word vomit. Well, okay, I had word vomit 5 seconds ago now I can't remember what I wanted to say. DAMN IT.

Oh ya, I want to try my best this sem, so if you see me slacking, please kick my ass. Verbally, of course.

Anyway, am moving to yokoshy.livejournal.com, but it's still under construction, and will probably remain that way for 7 months or something, given my procrastination levels.

Okay bye I can't think of anything more to say.

PS - Chingy, WWJD ;P ? ROFL.