<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.LOL WTF..{ Thursday, April 3, 2008 }

I fucked up thrice.

Zinc, then my sister and then my boyfriend.

I'm meeting zinc tmr, apologized to my sister and my boyfriend.

But everything's okay now, and for that I'm thankful.

Oh and LILIN IS DAMN FUNNY!

Yokoshy says:
LOL LL!

Yokoshy says:
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1791891

Lilin says:
OMG YOKO YOU HAVE A VIRUS!

Yokoshy says:
LOL WTF?

LOL. Actually, it was this super funny video :

See more funny videos at CollegeHumor


And YAYYYYYYY I'm totally gunning for overtime, i just had a 6-hour OT shift, which equates to $54 dollars LALALALA.

Oh and honey I'm really sorry. My temper is getting out of hand I know, I totally need a giant stress ball that I can carry around and punch to death. I love you, really.

Anyway, the vid is bloody funny please, and FUCK I HAVEN'T STARTED PACKING YET KILL ME NOW!

Okay, not really, everything's good so far.

PS - Haris I hope you feel better soon, though I think it is not likely.