<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.vroooooooooooooooooooom...{ Saturday, March 1, 2008 }

1. Hello little car thingies. I assumed they'd be bigger somehow.


Please don't bomb my house after seeing my address -.-




I tell you, these cars are fucking fun. Met Shaunying at ikea for meatballs and chickie wings, afterwhich we crashed his place and raced like shit. HAHAHA in the end it got a little boring, so we made little bumper thingies out of cardboard and attached it to the front of the cars, and played soccer instead. So it was like car soccer, bloody funny. Boyfriend and shaun took a vid, will post it up when they bluetooth it to me. HAHA. Seriouslyyyyy today damn funnnnnn laugh until my phlegm almost suffocated me HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA.









Middle finger is Ziyings'! NOT MINE. hahaha


2. Shaun drove me home. Haha his car is amazing, infested with cockroaches hhahahaha. They were freaking the shit out of my boyfriend. TSK WHY YOU SO WIMPY ONE HAHAHA he was like screaming/shouting to be let out when he saw one in front of him. TSK aren't you supposed to protect me hahaha what with the role reversal?!!?! ROFL.

3. Chingy's b'day was 2 days ago, hope you had a good one and your fever subsides (:

4. JOBUNG HAS SUPER COOL HAIR. LIke anime-come-to-life hair omgz. but it makes her even more bung-ish HAHAHA. But it is cool hair. EAT YOUR HEART OUT, YONG WEI JIE AMOS ABEL!

5. My brother is a haolian bastardchild. He keeps boasting about how he can finish a Rubik's cube in under a minute and a half. ( He's not boasting, he says, he's just telling me about his fantastic ability to resolve a very hard puzzle in 1 minute and 21 seconds!)

6. Screw you. HAHAHAH HAO LIAN BASTARDCHILD!!!!

7. OMGZ i saw this video where this guy castrates himself and slits his scrotum and pops his testicles out. OMG @_@. I was screaming the whole time i was watching it. No doubt you will too. See it HERE. I think the most horrendous part is when he pops the balls out OMGGGGGG!!

8. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH I JUST WATCHED IT AGAIN OMG EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

9. I am still damn grossed out.

10. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

11. Urgh okay, no mood to blog already.

12. PUKES.

13. Dies.