<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

...{ Monday, March 24, 2008 }

Today, is not my day.

I was clearing crap off the terminals when a teenage ( and by that I meet semigrown ) cockroach ran up my finger.

FUCKING DISGUSTING.

I panicked and flung it off, and smack the boyfriend with it HAHAHAHA oh by the way he is afraid of cockroaches so he jumped bloody far away and laughed at me while I stood there yelling.

Then I started yelling at him for not helping me and he was like,

"WHY YOU FLING AT ME? "

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I FLUNG IT AND YOU WERE BESIDE ME SO I SMACKED YOUUUUUU."

and while we were arguing I spotted it on the floor damn near me and I jumped and boyfriend screeched, WHAT WHAT WHERE WHERE?!, while running VERY FAR AWAY.

"YOU BEECH, YOU ARE A MAN! KEEEEL IT KEEEL IT!! "

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" , ahh-ed my boyfriend.

"THERE! THERE! KEEEL KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL!!!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

"YOU ARE A MAN NOW KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL THAT FUCKING THING! "

"NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!"

" _|_ you, KEEEL IT NOWWWWWW!"

*throws cardboard at boyfriend*

*boyfriend smashed roach with cardboard*

The end.

"BUT WHY YOU FLING AT ME JUST NOW?!"

Or not.