<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.It's been a long time coming...{ Sunday, March 23, 2008 }

Fish eye pictures, yes yes, gasp away. It's only been, what, 15 days(?) since I said I'd put em up. What an achievement. For me, anyway.

Anyway, I'm moving by the last day of April, which coincidentally, is the day the boyfriend's exams ends. Which means I will be busy while he will be free and twentythree days after that he'll be in France. Which is very far. Ah well, shitty feelings aside, today I saw bicycles.

I almost died haha I think I'm traumatized from all that cycling last thursday.

Also, I'm starting work tomorrow at Borders, please do not come and disturb me I will kick your asses. No, more like shove books up your asses ( but Amos will like that, so I'll just kick his ).

Oh and Si-y lost my stuff. Which is amazing and making my superpissed. How is it that your lecturer gives you a deadline, afterwhich you find out that she'll only be marking in a month later. Oh and she'll subsequently lose your work, and ask for the softcopy a WHOLE ENTIRE FUCKING MODULE LATER. WHICH MEANS I HAVE DELETED THE WORK. BECAUSE I SUBMITTED THE WORK. A MONTH AGO. AS PER YOUR FUCKING DEADLINE, SHITFORBRAINS!

STOP.

TAKING.

WEED.

YOU.

BITCH.

AND KEEP MY WORK PROPERLY, FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

I'd better not fail this module, or I'm rilly rilly rilly rilly gonna get super pissed and burn down your office/ kick your ass through your shoulderblades/ SLIT ALL YOUR YOGA PANTS/ STEAL YOUR WEED STASH.

Urgh.

Anyway, pictures, before I burst a vein talking about her.


























..

This guy came in an played for half an hour. Half an hour later, he came to the counter and said his PC had logged itself out. I told him his time was up and he demanded another half an hour because 'there was no visual prompt'. I told him there was an audio prompt, and he said it was impossible to hear. I told him it didn't matter because he'd used his half an hour, prompt or no prompt. He got agitated and I said, if you want, just play for a half an hour more, it's only a dollar. He said I'll give you a dollar, but I want an hour.

I SAID NO, YOU FUCKING MORON. ( of course i didn't say you fucking moron, i simply said I couldn't)

AND HE POINTED AT ME AND HE POKED MY FACE WITH HIS FUCKING FINGER.

MOTHER.

FUCKING.

POKED.

MY.

FACE.

DO NOT TOUCH MY FACE OKAY, YOU MOTHER FUCKER. I HAVE YOUR IC NUMBER, AND YOUR FACE ON TAPE, FUCKBRAIN. I CAN CALL SECURITY, AND THE POLICE SO DO NOT TOUCH MY FACE, YOU FUCKING AHOLE.

and he said, I already touched your face, what can you do?



I CAN THROW A



CHAIR AT YOU,



THAT'S WHAT,



YOU FUCKING



HORRIFYING UGLY



UNREASONABLE



MOTHER FUCKER!



Or I can sue your fucking brains out, Ahole. Or make a police report and make it sound like you practically bashed my face in and then you'll go to jail for 70 years or some shit.

Fucking. Pissed. Off.

I SHOULD HAVE FAKED NICE AFTER THAT AND TOLD HIM YA OKAY, NAH I GIVE YOU HALF AN HOUR FREE AND CALLED THE POLICE AND SLIT HIS THROAT AND TELL THEM IT WAS SELF DEFENCE.

SMELLYCUNTHOLEFUCKINGANUSFACESHITFORBRAINMORONIC
UNBELIEVABLYSTUPIDUNREASONABLEASSHOLE.

Instead I stood there, and yelled at him to get out of my lan shop. Like an idiot, when i should have gave him a seat and called the police.

Help, help, he poked my nose, I'll tell them, and they'll laugh themselves to death and I will stab them all.

Feeling super stoned now, I can't do anything ( unless he comes back, I will really throw a chair at him).

He wasn't even a young kid.


His IC number is S8132817Z , which means he is 26.

And he still goes around poking the noses of cashiers.

Actually, since I have his IC number, I can go hire bangalas to fuck his brains out or smash his skull.

Hmm. Or maybe both. That will prolly cost double.

Must start saving up now.

Watch out, motherfucker.