<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.I'm sorry,..{ Thursday, March 6, 2008 }

Please forgive me.

I love you long time, I hope it's a two-way kinda thing though.

):

Digressing, the past two days in school have been relatively fun, compared to the excruciating boredom I've been dying from. Joseph skipped class, I tricked him into thinking he got kicked out of the group. Bloody funny, you know you love me ;P. Shuyi is super irritable, and Chingy screams FUCKING LOUDLY.

I know this because "you know hor, chingy very bad! she say ......."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA okay sorry inside joke.

I just ate 10 crackers. But they're VEGETABLE crackers. Yeah okay like that makes it alright to have a snack attack at 2.30am in the morning -_- .

Which is exactly why my brain is shutting down and I'm babbling nonsense.

All is not pink and lovely and rosy though, I don't know what to do about ---.

Really, you make me want to take you by the shoulders and shake you til your eyes cross and then kick your belly through you spine and bury you in shit.

Okay, please stop looking at me like I'm a psycho with violent tendencies. Because I'm not. Most of the time, anyway.

But I digress. School has been so fun, excluding horrendously boring videos about SUSHI (ROFL okay sorry another inside joke), what with my quirky teacher being, well, quirky. I think he kicks KJ's ass though.

Oh and I just drank like half a gallon of milk. I love milk. It's so white and milky and, well, MILKY. OMG I LOVE MILK.

and HAHA I just farted god luck to my brother beside me.

heh.

Okay, 2.35am now, so nighty night, sleep tight, don't let the mozzies bite or you just might end up with dengue and die. HAHA okay morbid let's move on.

MY BROTHER JUST FARTED AT ME, and i just farted back.

Wow I am Lord of the farts HAHAHAHAHAHA okay bb.

OH OH wait i just developed a fisheye roll, only 25 out of 36 could be developed, and only about half were nice. Was kinda sad about it, but the good pictures were good, so meh okay this is pointless blabber. okay bb.

for real this time.

bb.