<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.Where do you wanna go?..{ Saturday, February 16, 2008 }

Hello, I am not dead, although I came close to it just now. Dear Mr Bus Driver was sleeping at the wheel, and the bus keep teetering towards the barricades/ road shoulders/ fences on the left. Scary shit indeed. Scarier still that I saw chrystal on it.

BTW Chrystal is horrible, keep saying that certain ppl are fat / bleed butter. TSK TSK.

Digressing, Valentine's day was rather blah. Boyfriend was tired, but insisted on going out just because it was V day. Seriously, of all things to be anal about. And of course, I wasn't helping because I was annoyed that he was tired and stony. What made it all the more annoying was that I suggested staying in so that he could rest. TSK.

Oh and I cut my hair.

Yes yes, you can all stop gasping in shock and just die already.

I have not cut my hair in 2 years HAHAHA and what the shit it never grew past my boobies in that amout of time. How annoying.

So anyway, I'm sporting a new fringe which, by the way, is a pain in the ass to style.
Also, I've been doing shitloads of last minute work that is 70% not bad I think a large number of people want to throttle me.

Today, I met Manda and Don, Shaun and Ziying and my boyfriend. Like a triple date kinda thingy. Caught Jumper, which was average at best, rather draggy at the start. The effects were pretty good, my favorite part is when a jumper throws a bus at Samuel L Jackson ( whose voice I think is grainy and annoying).

Anyway, I ate at around 5pm and now I'm hungry again, I think I grew 3 more stomaches or something. If you agree, BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN TO YOUR ANUS. That's you, honey ;P .

By the way, my typography teacher gets on my nerves. She's nice and all, but she talks so slowly she makes snails look like olympic runners. Honestly. And she has this amazing way of talking, inserting 'L's and 'R's randomly, like :

"HUAI YOU ALL LIKE LAT( please note, it's not WHY, it's HUAI ), CHEW KNOW, CHEW SEE, WE WILL USEL THE LULERL TO DRAWL LINES ON THE PAPER, BECAUSE, YOU KNOW, YOU SEE, THE PAPER IS YAHLOW. LET ME KNOW IF YOUL HAVE ANY PORBLEM."

*dies*

She makes me want to pierce her tongue so that the swelling will prevent her from talking for at least 2 weeks.

Urgh. Yes, I am an evil girlchild, so bite me. ( No actually, don't try, that I'll punch you )

And I AM HUNGRY. AGAIN.

Obviously I underestimated the number of extra stomaches I've developed. Right now I'd wager there are about 7.

Maybe I should turn anorexic to stop my sideways expansion lol.

Anyway, two pieces of work, done in half an hour.





Crit please (: !

AND TAG ME LEI, my tagboard is so bare it'll ask me for honey soon.

( geddit? bear? bare? ARGH NVM)

Alight, the hunger is obviously eating my brain away, so bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb !