<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7935841\x26blogName\x3dYokokopops.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://yokokopops.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6071062442624104872', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
no rest for the wicked.
ABOOT

Yoko;
Yokoshy;
Yokokopops
whatthepong@gmail.com

Generally intolerant and deathly allergic to stupidity. I tend to repeat myself, I tend to repeat myself, and I like food, clean shaven pits and interesting nail polish shades.

As usual, if IQ is below 10 :
DO NOT ENTER.

Network

Adnan ; Amos(anus); Collin; David; Derek; Desiree; Faris; Grace; Homan ; Issac; Joanna; Joe Lee ; Jolene ; Joseph; Lilin; Lydia; Peixin; Qinyi; Yvonne ; Ziying

FLICKR/Aranair;
FLICKR/Yokoshy;

ZOMGOODNESS!

.Holy crap...{ Friday, February 1, 2008 }



OMG doesn't that give you a semi-erection by like 0.30 into the video? But since I am lacking a penis, I just twitch a little everytime they *cough* roll around on grass, half naked, with the SPRINKLERS ON *cough*.

Hahaha don't look at me like I'm such a sick shit, i am currently bleeding my womb out my va-jay-hay so don't cross me DAMN IT.

And seriously Amos is a cockshit.

Today I wore a men's shirt as a dress, and he saw me in the print shop ( which by the bloody way, was freaking packed like a packet of .. um ..something very packed la TSK )

And our dear, tactful, gracious and gentlemanly YONG WEI JIE AMOS ABEL, exclaimed loudly ( like at 300 decibels ),

"EH YOKO IS THAT YOUR AFTER-SEX SHIRT???"

*DIES*


Like what the fuck right? And everyone there just stared at me like HELLO SLUTBAG?

Seriously, he obviously didn't give a flying shit about my reputation, which is apparently now in shreds because now everyone will know me as "THE AFTER-SEX SHIRT GIRL".

What an idiot.

Don't make me pay a bangala $50 to rape you okay TMD stupid idiot.

And my god he was just being such a fucking big pain in the ass today lor. Akin to stabbing myself in the ass with giant pins ( see post before this). Was rushing everything and that bloody idiot kept insulting me, I would have cut off his ears or something if i wasn't bloody using my bloody penknife to cut up 70000000 pieces of paper.

Oh and I'm having cramps now.

Joy.

Today, he was really the equivalant of UC x 800000000 please.

On a lighter note, Izzac rocks because he helped me alot without insulting me. LOVE YOU LONG TIME!

So anyway, having a headache, which hurts like pangsai by the way. Oh and the cramps aren't helping either.

Oh and i hope chingy isn't too annoyed with me i keep making donutaddict jokes.
Sorry la, i try to cut down =X.

Okay end of pointless rant.

PS - Actually the point is that amos sucks.

PPS- AMOS STILL SUCKS.

PPPS - I JUST GAVE MY GAY FRIEND YOUR NUMBER.

PPPPS - MY GAY FRIEND SAID YOUR FACE WAS TOO GAY.

PPPPPS - I WIN, BEECH.